Old February 16th 08, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

Default Today's ride

"wafflycat" wrote in message

But I thoroughly enjoyed being out on a lovely pootle of the lanes with my
nearest & dearest. One of the joys is having him cycle in front of me and
I can ogle his rear end to my heart's content. One of the joys of cycling
is what it does to a bloke's rear end in terms of toning and muscle.
T'aint nuthin finer than a fit bloke's 4r$3 in Lycra.

I've said it before : Tandem - you don't just get to ogle :-)

(yes, I know you're not going to bite :-( )

cheers,
clive