Old June 3rd 08, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Folders

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:51:53 +0100, Peter Clinch
said in
:

On the "not likely to be used often", I bought my first one on exactly
that premise and now use a Brom as my primary hack bike that does more
trips by number than my other bikes put together. You may be pleasantly
surprised at how useful and versatile a steed it is.

True dat. My other bikes think I no longer love them, but the truth
is more prosaic: the Brom is so good that it's usually not worth the
trivial effort of unhooking the tourer or MTB from the garage wall.
The bent only gets out for the occasional joyride.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk