Old August 17th 08, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

Default Cyclist in accident drives off

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:44:46 +0100 someone who may be nully
wrote this:-

Anyone have a means of contacting Ms Wilkins? I'd like to send her a
walking stick and some advice about shoving it in the wheel spokes of
dangerous, aggressive, and malicious cyclists like yourself and the
person she recently met. I'm told it meets with the most *spectacular*
results!

You advocate responding to an incident in which a dog was scared
with an action which could well lead to the death of a human.

Good to see that you have a sense of proportion. You are perhaps
related to Matthew Parris?

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh