Old August 17th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.fan.clint-eastwood,alt.fan.elvis-presley
LIBERATOR

Default FINALLY "The Wall" Deer Creek Canyon picts

Marty wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

// snip stuff//

Clearly the group that has been stalking me that you've seen me bitch
about who has powers of state & federal government are the ones that
are behind taking away this prescious technical challenge. It's not as
big as it was and it's not as technical as it was last year June.
Again, by the chunks to the left of the stairs there has been a team
working on eliminating "The Wall", and it's this way with all things by
this group of fear-for-power-safety fanatics. They magnify fear or
create it by staged PSYOPs, then cast regulations onto society which
eliminates freedom, or in this case they take away something existing.

I hope my appreciative Clint Eastwood & Kevin Costner are reading this
post.

Now what was it you said about someone stealing my camera from me then
me stealing it back and providing these great picts?

Greg

I can't believe this entertainment is actually free................ Riding
without a helmet explains some of it though.

Marty

LOL, stop that you cute little boy. Do you have a nice butt?

Show me picty!!

Also, please rate my photos.