Old April 1st 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Tires

On a bike with 700C tires I am currently running 23mm tires. Some of
the roads in Bangkok are pretty rough and my front fork could take a
25mm tire, but probably not wider, and I'm wondering whether it is
worth the effort to change from 23 to 25mm tires.

Alternately I could go a bit wider on the rear but again I'm wondering
whether that is worth while as the majority of the bumps I feel
through the front wheel and handle bars and the occasional snake bite
flat I get is always on the front.

--
Cheers,

John B.