Old May 31st 13, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

Default Police get tough with scofflaws

On 31 mei, 16:41, "Partac" wrote:
"Mrcheerful" *wrote in ...
Partac wrote:
http://www.windsorexpress.co.uk/News...ist-arrested-f...

Arrested for trying to ride off before getting a FPN, typical cyclist hoping
that anonymity will prevent apprehension.

I'm just amazed at how she thought trying to make off from a police stop a
"minor matter".

You cannot possibly know what she thought. So you are amazed by
something you do not know - you must be in a constant state of
amazement.
The only reference to it being a "minor matter" is from Chris Littler,
manager of the Frost Partnership and not from the arrested female
cyclist.

Just gives some insight into the mind of a psycholist, I suppose.

No insight is given by the glaring inaccuracies in your posting,
except into your idiocy.