Old June 23rd 05, 05:16 AM
Tom Keats

In article bspachman-2688A0.23471022062005@localhost,
Brad Spachman writes:
In article ,
Collin wrote:

UnderArmor boxer briefs fit in the right spot to limit chafing:

http://www.goldmanbros.com/under-arm...-underwear.php

Comfy but without the padding - although real bike shorts are definitely
the ticket on longer rides.

Heh... I have the same problem with the bike shorts I currently own.
I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting the ahem situation....

Saddle?
Fit?
Shorts?
???

Any ideas....?

To mitigate any existing chafing problems, you mean?
Zinc oxide diaper cream. It's cheap, readily available
at any drugstore, and it's effective. I find the stuff
with aloe is especially soothing. If you use it, you
should still keep your shorts well-laundered, and not
wear them for any longer than you have to.

cheers, & anybody laffs, gits a knuckle samwidge ;-)
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.