Old February 18th 14, 09:56 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Default Those Ruskies again

Jeßus wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 20:17:05 +1100, Noddy
wrote:

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.

I tend to agree, but only to keep these tards in line... it's a shame
for the other 'normal' cyclists out there who are responsible and
don't cause problems.

I used to ride bicycles but on minor roads where they come into their
own and cause little or no problems, In fact can dodge traffic, the
nuisances are the ones who persist in using arterial roads (because they
can and"have a right")I still have a fold up that I can take on public
transport to get around in the city.