Old June 28th 15, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default AG: On being overtaken

On 6/28/2015 12:12 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:

Always check your mirror immediately after a motor vehicle passes you.
There might be another hidden in its noise.

Yep. That's precisely the reason I began using an eyeglass mirror, way
back in the 1970s, when they were even weirder than they are now!

That includes low-flying airplanes! (Luckily, the driver of the truck
that I didn't see saw me. After that I looked back every time the
cropduster passed.)

Cropduster? I hope you were holding your breath!

--
- Frank Krygowski