Old November 6th 17, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving

Default Police lorry catches 4,000 dangerous drivers

On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 13:59:39 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:
On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 13:51:05 -0000, wrote:
I'd rather they did all of the above. And I'm not going to complain when
they target so called "professional" drivers who are in charge of up to 44

tons,
dicking about on the phone, watching a DVD or eating a pizza while driving.
The polish **** who killed that family in berkshire about 6 months back was
****ing about with his phone beforehand.

Then get him into trouble, not the ones who didn't actually cause an accident.
Speeding or making a phonecall doesn't mean you're about to crash. The
police cannot predict the future.

And someone holding a gun doesn't mean they're about to shoot someone but I'd
rather not take the chance. Its not as if hands free setups are expensive.