Old May 29th 12, 01:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall

Default Giro and the TDF

A injury and dropping out of the Giro is hardly a positive sign. Personally I think the Schleck's talent has been overestimated. But a manager like Bruyneel can make the most of their talent.

On Monday, May 28, 2012 9:55:31 PM UTC-7, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
Randall wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has thoughts about how the Giro results will affect this years years TDF. Personally I think the years Giro shows little as many have in the past. Some Giro's do give some indication how a rider will do in the Giro, but most do not. A one lapse between the Giro and the TDF is a welcome change. Hopefully more prospective TDF winners will enter the Giro now.

Frank Schleck is on form to win the TdF.

--
Old Fritz