Old July 9th 13, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Mountain Bikers Don't Even Treat Other Mountain Bikers Well!

Surprize, surprise! They are universal boors.

Mike

From: Troy Kasper
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:18:35 -0700
Subject: Grand Ridge riders going too fast

My son and I rode Grand Ridge from SUnset to Duthie to watch the Sugar
Showdown this weekend and he really liked the trail, but it was a huge buzz
kill riding south from Duthie with at least four guys riding down hill way
to fast. One guy didn't come to a complete skidding stop until our tires
touched.

My son weighs about 70lbs wet and if some bonehead had run into him I would
have beat the crap out of him.

This has come up before on this forum, and most likely the guys who are
riding too fast don't read this message board, but if you know people who
ride this trail please remind them to slow down on Grand Ridge.

If they want to ride that fast go farther out or save it for a race. Grand
Ridge is NOT the place, there are too many users on this trail.

Thanks,

Troy