Old September 27th 17, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Good alternative to Ultima Replenisher electrolyte?

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 3:16:06 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 9/26/2017 2:10 PM, Doug Landau wrote:

snip

A banana peel is plant material and will return to being soil soon enough.

It will not. Nor will orange peels. Don't get caught doing this by a
park ranger or police officer. It's a hefty fine.

Do you know that I have an orange tree and a lemon tree in my backyard so I have to clean up rotten orange and lemon peels all the time and sweep them under the tree to fertilize the tree? That bananas have to be thrown away all the time because they rot in the supermarket? There is NO fruit that will not rot since THAT is the way they release their seeds.

What exactly is this "It will not"?

So not only do we have economists here but farmers as well. Growing tomatoes in your back yard every year indeed!