Old June 18th 04, 07:21 AM
the dork knight

Default Does Anyone Have a Complete CAD Drawing of a Bicycle??

I saw a posting I believe was on Henry James cycles, and they had a "bicycle
cad" program and others which were compatible with the cad plotters.

Search on google for bicycle cad and I think it would come up.

Brian
"Neoinventor" wrote in message

I'm looking for a complete CAD shop drawing of a bicycle.
In Autocad or Dxf format.
I do a lot of work designing human powered vehicles and if I had a

complete CAD
drawing of a bicycle it would save me a lot of drawing time.
I've already checked the IHPV.org site - they don't have a complete

bicycle
drawing; and I've checked Bikeforest.com.

Amoung other things, I'd like to build a monocycle - I know some guys sell

one
in China - as far as I know no one is building one here? (Of course, if

you're
not aware, a monocycle is different than a unicycle because the rider is
inside the wheel). (I'm also aware there are various monocycle

"motorcycles"
out there.)
Thanks In Advance,
Rob Mc
Hicksville, Long Island, New York, USA, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky

Way
Galaxy