Old July 9th 03, 03:01 AM
Bill Wheeler

Default Mmm, blurry.

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:59:59 -0400, "Jon Bond"
wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

I was not a happy
camper), and mmm that bike is nice. I'm still getting the hang of the
timing, and the fork is still pretty sticky, and I need to play with the
suspension a bit, but other than that, mmmmm. The bike definitely just
wants to go fast - it seems to accelerate a lot faster tham my kaitai did,
and likes to stay moving faster. Rolls sooooo smooth and fast, and almost
silent -the rear hub is pretty trick. I did end up getting a little bit of
oil on one set of pads - d'oh! - so I threw those on the rear. They just
make an annoying groan while almost stopped, but are otherwise pretty quiet.
Hopefully the oil will burn out of there eventually.

No more pictures yet, I've been going to fast and having too much fun to
take pictures. Riding again at 10 tomorrow morning, maybe I'll remember to
bring the camera.

Jon Bond

Nice, wish you many hours of fun. Can't wait till you come to your
senses and convert that to a rigid SS.

Peace,
Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]