Old July 9th 03, 07:55 AM
Dave W

Default Mmm, blurry.

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:42:37 -0700, "John Morgan"
wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

LOL! Good one...

Nice, wish you many hours of fun. Can't wait till you come to your
senses and convert that to a rigid SS.

Peace,
Bill

Now how do you suggest he convert a Blur into a rigid frame? I'm beginning
to think you're a machine programmed to spit out the same tired old
recording in any situation! Is there any bike that is better WITH gears?

-John Morgan

Don't mind Billy boy, he's just fallen victim to the hype....