Old July 9th 03, 03:49 PM
Shaun Rimmer

Default Mmm, blurry.

spademan o---[) * wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

Bill Wheeler wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:59:59 -0400, "Jon Bond"
wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go

again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

I would never fall so low as to try and make humour from an issue as

serious
and disgusting as incest.
Shaun aRe - You feel bad now, right?

Rimmer quote in response to lack of Welsh on this NG:

"Most of 'em are locked up for bestiality - Huw managed early release for
blowing the jailor is all. Ain't that right dude?"

Geeze, can a guy not even try and cruelly lay a guilt trip on someone
(especially that Wheeler preacher geezer!) without having someone else spoil
it?!?!?!?!? Harrumph!

not strictly incest, but then again, it might be......

Heheheheh, now, that's funny..........heheheheheh........heheheheheheh!
',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Heheheheheh........