Old October 1st 04, 03:48 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

Having read the bike ngs for awhile, I must take a bit of an issue
with the subject line.

Jym is hypocritical in that he has been known to take people to task
for discussing cycle racing topics in misc, while he himself goes off
topic. There's a lot of political OT stuff on the cycling ngs, I
guess you can expect that with the world being as it is nowadays.
Just going off-topic is not hypocritical, but bawling someone else out
for being OT and then going OT yourself is. If Jym wasn't an OT
poster, nobody would know he's a "leftist".

Now, as to his positions, he's definitely a leftist, and not a stealth
leftist, he's pretty up front with his political leanings, which to me
is the antithesis of hypocrisy.

YMMV.

--
Whiskey for my men,and cheese for my kitties.