Old June 16th 04, 03:15 PM
mortgmaker

Default Trek 4600?

Bonehenge wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:15:40 GMT, mortgmaker usenet-
wrote:
4500 is a 5 speed rear (24 speed overall). I bought the 4500 even
though they had to order it, I'll likely see the bike by the weekend.

Are you sure? G
I work at a decent sized Trek dealer, and Trek had no anticipated
delivery date for 4500's, hence the existence of the 4600.
If you're lucky, they're buying it from another store, but I'll bet you
don't see the bike for a while.
Barry

According to them, they checked Trek's inventory and they said it was in
stock and would be here by Friday and possibly even Thursday. Perhaps
Trek is short on certain sizes; I ordered the 18'' in blue/silver, so
we'll see. I hope I'm right and you're not...no offense.