Old August 4th 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Off Topic

On 8/4/2019 9:11 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 10:32:37 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 4:31:00 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 7:43:12 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

And stop hating Americans just because they will be born Americans; that's exactly ground zero for anti-semitism, with American foetuses substituted for Jews. Even Stalin, outside wartime, never killed as many of his own people as the Americans do every year by abortion.

Some people deserve to die. They include abortionists and abortion fanatics, among several classes of violent criminals. They do not include babies in the womb or out of it.

Wow, now you're condoning murder of abortion providers?

Bull****. I want to make an example of them with the full panoply of the law, starting with a grand jury to indite them, television in court, a hardass hanging judge who tells the lawyers they have to take the first jury panel they get, a hungry prosecutor with a pretty sidekick, and did I yet say a hanging judge? A public execution, of course. A dead abortionist is just revenge, a publicly executed abortionist is a lesson in consequences.

≥ Even therapeutic abortion to save the mother? Incest? Abortion of non-viable fetuses?

No, of course there will be exceptions in the law. What the hell is wrong with you, Jay?

Will there be criminal prosecution of women who induce an abortion by over-exercise or misoprostol?

I don't know. Such details are for elected lawmakers to decide. Did you Bar Exam have a civics section?

Go get 'em Ayatollah Andre!

**** you and the horse you rode.

Between writing dime novels,

I'd be delighted to write dime novels but it's an amateur wet dream that we choose our place on the literary spectrum.Mine was chosen decades ago by the quality of my books and the position of my publishers at the head of the literary food chain. It's a Borg situation, futile to resist.

you can exact retribution for all the unborn babies.

I understand there's an element of retribution in justice, but public lawful justice is more productive in the long term. Especially if we can turn it into a spectacle.

I'm kind of guessing here, Andre, but I suspect that "Cold War, Hot Passion" does not put you or your publisher(s) at the head of the literary food chain. Maybe "Sinkhole" or "Stieg Larssen, Man, Myth & Mistress," but I don't know. I haven't read either, but as for the latter book, I do like the cover art with the dragon tattooed butt-cheeks (must have been painful sitting after that tattoo session). http://coolmainpress.com/andrejute.html BTW, the dragon tattoo was not on Lisbeth's butt -- as far as I know, but maybe the cover picture is a reference to some other dragon tattoo.

-- Jay Beattie.

I have no idea about those works but authors of my
acquaintance roll their eyes when asked about cover art
selected and produced by their publishers.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/