Old August 14th 19, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Recovery and Diet

On 8/14/2019 11:28 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Never the less, you get a fairly accurate picture of power output with weight, frontal area (including estimated drag factor) and time over distance. The accuracy of this rivals a power meter.

As I pointed out, there really is no use for a power meter on a sports bike other than to brag about your power output.

And as you've shown us, it's even easier to brag about your power output
if you don't have a power meter.

400 W over 10 km from a guy older than 70? At _least_ enter the Senior
Olympics so we can see your name in the record books. According to
http://bikecalculator.com/how.html your claimed power output would
easily yield a new world record.

Go for it, Tom!

--