Old November 7th 05, 11:23 PM
DrLith

Default This is off topic some ... but on topic also... make up yourmind

Thomas Wentworth wrote:
I am thinking of a Europe tour this spring. But, I have lots of time off so
I want to go to Europe by ship. Why? I have no idea. It is just something
I have always thought would be interesting to do.

I wonder, is there some ship that will get me to Europe? Not a cruise ship,
but a ship, ship.

I figure it won't be a big problem bringing my bicycle and gear.

Where can I find out about the ship, ship. I am in New England .. how
about in NY, NY. Figure there must be lots of ships going to Europe from
there.

Any ideas?

Google transatlantic freighter cruise