Old May 9th 13, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Careless cyclist goes over the handlebars

On 09/05/2013 09:29, JNugent wrote:

On 09/05/2013 08:51, Mrcheerful wrote:

Too fast to stop and over the handlebars, bicycles are dangerous
things to have on the road.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...andlebars.html

QUOTE:
Ms Phillips ... added: “I’ll definitely be voting for him now. In fact,
it worked so well I half suspected he had deliberately knocked me off my
bike just to gallantly help me up again."

Perhaps she was right...

QUOTE:
The cyclist, who had been riding her bike to work at Holborn's October
gallery, described how another bicycle in front of her suddenly stopped
and forced her to brake sharply. As a result, her back wheel flipped
over and she was sent flying on to the ground. The next thing Ms
Phillips remembers is seeing Mr Miliband in front of her.