Old May 10th 13, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORP

Default Careless cyclist goes over the handlebars

On 10/05/2013 19:29, Cassandra wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2013 08:00:43 +0100, Dave- Cyclists VORP
wrote:

On 10/05/2013 07:44, Cassandra wrote:
On Thu, 9 May 2013 08:51:12 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

Too fast to stop and over the handlebars, bicycles are dangerous things to
have on the road.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...andlebars.html

This wouldn't happen if cyclists had a sheet of laminated glass in
front of them

It wouldn't have happened if (a) cyclists were trained and (b) if push
bikes were suitable vehicles for adults.

Motorists are trained and are cars suitable vehicles for adults yet
multi billion pound industries exist because they are incapable of
driving safely.

I assume you mean 'cars are'?

If you put car accidents into the context of the number of miles driven,
they are incredibly safe. Do you want me to repeat the figures & make
you look foolish again?

--
Dave - Cyclists VORP
"It is time for us to say to cyclists 'You want to join our gang, get