Old January 24th 19, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default should have worn a helmet

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 07:06:27 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 6:36:53 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:

My reference was to the famous study showing fewer lower limb fractures
among cyclists wearing helmets. What are you,
some sort of science denier?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

A large number of "papers" that have been cited as science are by
post-grads and the largest pile of garbage possible. Going through the
various science magazines which is supposed to keep you up to date is
enough to turn your stomach. I especially like the Dark Matter "we found
it" and the exact same experiment conducted at another location reveals
nothing at all. One would think that the original experimenters would
look for secondary means of noise causing false signals but instead they
say "uh huh, we really did find it."

Lol, that's how science roles. Are you only just realising.
You can't be a outstanding scientist if you don't pubish and publish
early these days, Take a good seat and stand by for the next brain fart.