Old March 30th 04, 02:41 AM
KJ-52

Default Another interminable write up of a ride

yeah, good story, I love a happy ending.

I didn't have a ride today, but I did have someone trying to ride my uni
for awhile, he was pretty determined. I'd say he got a good 10 feet one
time, he was taking off from holding on to something. I had to get my
shorter seat post, which I got cause mines usually too long for other
people. I rode it at his height which was a lot of bending the knees,
but it was possible. Anyways, Dave enjoyed his lesson and I hope he'll
wanna do it again if I see him around.

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614