Old July 26th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hitatree

Default Muni Across America

joemarshall wrote:
One slightly mental thing to do, that someone really should do, would be
to do the route for this race. The winner did it in 15 days, the
cut-off was 25 days. On a uni, if you could do 50 mile days, it'd take
50 days.

http://www.greatdividerace.com/

I think there are several points you have to be away from civilisation
for a significant time though, which would mean carrying food.

But it'd be super cool if someone actually rode that route on a uni.

Joe

This looks totally cool! I definitely want to do this one, too, maybe
as a N-S Muni Across America? 200k climbing may take a bit longer,
especially if I'm carrying a pack with bivvy gear, but maybe its a good
excuse to get the new KH dual gear hub...

--
hitatree
http://www.usenet.com