Old June 1st 04, 01:31 AM
kit

Default Help recovering stolen recumbent trike.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 14:13:06 +0100, JohnB wrote:

Wirral John wrote:

"Wirral John" wrote in message
Hi all,
Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed recumbent trike stolen from outside

supermarket on
the Wirral here in the UK.

It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone sees one being

sold,
abandoned or whatever, can they tell the police.

I'm not around there, but I will keep an eye out.

The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.

Tell him not to give up. It's difficult to go unnoticed on a 'bent so
there is probably a reasonable chance of getting it back.

FWIW when my recumbent was stolen, I managed to find several people
who had seen it by going round small shops and chatting to people as I was
putting up 'stolen' notices. A previous round of 'stolen' notices that a
friend posted for me, got no reply.

I hope your friend finds it,

Kit