Old December 17th 03, 12:36 PM
Peter Clinch

Default Selecting a new saddle

MSeries wrote:

Your bum will be sore until it adapts to the new saddle

Not the case with my saddles.

are. I have never agonised over choosing a saddle. I have a Rolls San Marco,
Selle Italia Turbo and Flite Titianium. Don't really see why folk have so
much trouble, ones backside will mould itself to the saddle, at least mine
has, takes some time though.

So rather than agonise over choosing it, you agonised over sitting on it
for a while instead. I think I prefer my way!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital