Old March 27th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Don Wiss

Default Favorite music while bicycling

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, (Dennis P. Harris) wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:15:40 GMT, JCrowe wrote:

what music do people listen to while cycling

I don't. I'd rather stay alive, thank you. I want to hear the
cagers approaching from the rear, the birds, the dog that's going
to run out and start chasing me, the surf, the beavers splashing
in the pond as they try to dam the culvert and flood the road...

Anyone cycling with headphones on is asking for trouble.

In most states, including my NY, it is illegal to bicycle (or drive) with
two earphones. One is okay, but not two.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).