Old August 24th 04, 10:54 PM
Jon Senior

elyob opined the following...
Do you know how many of thise guys have past convictions? Quite a lot, I
heard. To go to those lengths, the passenger must have really wound him up.
Always two sides to a story ...

Probably. But I don't care how much he was wound up, he has no right to
attack the passenger (Except in self-defence) and the law has no place
quashing a sentence because it would make him unemployed.

OK. We don't have all the facts but...

He is a bad driver (He was being criticised for his driving)
He is violent (His reaction to criticism was to beat up the critic)

Doesn't really seem like the sort of person whose job we should be
protecting!

Jon