Old June 27th 03, 06:39 PM
J'm Sm'th

Default Got screamed at for the first time today

So, I'm riding my bike home from work on Hwy 100, keeping to the right, but to
the left of the white line on the side of the road, as is my custom [and legal
right]. No bike lanes here, folks.

As cars are buzzing past me at 35 mph on this 4-lane street, some maroon gets
behind me and honks. One short beep.

I hold my line.

One longer beep.

I hold my line

One reeeeealy loooong blast on the old horn-o-rino.

I hold my line.

Finally, asshat decides to pull into the left lane and pass me. Only it's Miss
Asshat, and three of her cute, high school aged girl friends. They yell
something rude. Catching them at the next stop light I ask, "Do I make you
horney?" in my best Austin Powers voice.

They laugh. I laugh. We all get over it.
--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes.
....-.-