Old July 9th 18, 04:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Default ...but not from anything important

Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 9:02:03 AM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 06/07/2018 20:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:

BBC News site front page headline:

"Lifetime ban after horse hit at Windsor triathlon"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-44739096

Cyclists really are road lice.

As I've always said, it isn't all of them, only most, these days.

Statements such as the above aimed at any other group, would be
unthinkable.

But cyclists? The new Jews.

The traditional Courteous and Co-operative Man

In England, 'cooperative' means 'get out of the way of car drivers'.

I think that sums it up perfectly.
Today in my local supermarket I was picking up a tube of tomato puree when someone asked me ' Can i just get one of those', when I refused to let him go first he told me I was being rude.
Apparently 'courtesy' means he must be allowed to get his tomato puree without delay then everyone else can get theirs.
Typical motorist.

They really are road lice.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'