Old March 14th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

Emile.m wrote:
Yeah, I know that you need to put rubber between the seat post and the
base but did anybody ever put rubber between the scew and the base and
the nuts and the base?

I don't think that would work out very well. Because the square holes
for the carriage bolts are usually tight and just big enough to fit the
bolt in, putting rubber in the hole would probably make it too loose.

And I don't believe you'd need to put rubber between the nuts and the
base because the seat post plate is already between that.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)