Old May 16th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Brian Huntley

Default mushrooms, riding and the economy

On May 15, 9:32*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
The weather is finally fairer, and so am I.
Boy, do I ever need some solar exposure to
tint my melanin. *As I encounter other riders
around town, I note I'm not the only one.

The working life hasn't been kind to my cycling
life, or for that matter, my dearly departed
bike tan.

I know what you mean. I was planning to wear shorts all weekend to try
to take some of the 'dead fish belly' look off my legs so I could wear
shorts to work soon ("to", not "at"). But the forcast is rain, again.