Old May 10th 13, 05:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Another Mountain Biker Breaks His Neck!

On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:32:25 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I'm none of the above, as you well know. All charges were dropped, so I'm guilty of nothing.

You are all of the above; and a thoroughly reprehensible human being too. Still arguing pointlessly about a spent conviction rather than learning from it and modifying your behaviour.

The charges were never 'dropped'. They may, or may not (no proof still despite many times of asking), have been subject to expungement under a petition for dismissal but that does not equate to being 'dropped' ! You were taken to court, you were convicted and you do still have to observe the sentences imposed, in full.

Respond away ... criminal !

ALL charges were dismissed. Gone. Finito. To bad for you, liar.