Old January 28th 17, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jeorg on tires

I thought it might interest you that on a ride today during the coffee stop one of the riders said his tires were getting worn and needed replacing.

I mentioned that I had just bought a new Michellin that is supposed to be thorn proof.

He said that he had bought two sets of Michellin (Lithium I suppose) from Pro Bike Kit and three of the four got torn sidewalls.

I told him that was impossible because the consensus of the riders on this group said that they wouldn't do that.