Old November 4th 17, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default NY bike path mayhem

"(PeteCresswell)" writes:

Per AMuzi:
The fact that it was not a mortal wound is
accidental. And incidental, actually, as he did stop the
threat to human life which is the standard here.

If that is the case, it's disappointing.

OTOH, at least he didn't empty his magazine into the guy.

Ever since the Boston Marathon debacle, I've had a weed up my butt about
cops blowing guys like that away before they can be properly
"Debriefed".

The Tsarnaev shooting did seem unnecessary, almost like compensating for
finding him outside the police perimeter. The one that should really
make you go "hmmm" was Todashev -- WTF was that?

At least they didn't shoot up any newspaper delivery trucks like the
California police did in the Dorner manhunt.