Old March 31st 07, 07:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tower

Default OT - music

On Mar 31, 2:21 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 31, 9:58 am, "DP" wrote:

"JD" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Mar 31, 5:03 am, "tower" wrote:
Been hanging out 'round here for many years and find it sad to see how
it has degraded with all these stupid posts. Anyway, I'd like to
humbly invite any of you to check out the music my new band has
created. We recorded a 7 song CD on a low budget in one weekend and
you can hear some of them at the omnipresent myspace:

www.myspace.com/edgehillave

They're also at garageband and a few other places on the net.

I'm told it's kind of alt.countryish...I'd be curious to hear any
thoughts. We're in Louisville, KY so if you're in the area come check
us out.
Drew

Thanks for degrading it more with your crappy band.

JD

You are certainly welcome, I figure I couldn't do worse than your crappy
posts...but then I expected this kind of response from you. Glad I shared.

You've been such a huge contributor over the years, the fact that you
feel this way makes me want to cry. Not.

JD- Hide quoted text -

Awww, you're so sweet.