Old September 10th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Default Jute gets something right!!(was: it's the little things.)

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Sep 9, 5:34 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

There's a price bracket of bikes -- and it probably
doesn't start all that high -- where you can expect decent comfort and
components, but which can be ruined by the small things. It's been
years since I had a bike with something major wrong with it but
exactly the same sort of detail that bothers you sends me up the wall;
nothing ruins a ride quicker than your eye falling on some kludgy or
just plain wrong OEM detail. God bless mailorder and the Internet! --

[...]

"Even a stopped clock is right twice each day."

;-)

Jute also like Schwalbe Big Apple tires, so that is two things.

Of course, these posts could have been written by Mini-André the chimp.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007