Old February 5th 09, 02:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

Default How the Typical Environmentalist Treats Horses Damaging Trails

On Feb 4, 9:17*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:55:30 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
No, only hikers. How little you idiots understand.

I was talking about horses with humans riding atop them. *For your sake,
I should have been clearer. *But if you're for that, I stand corrected..

Good. I have never promoted either horseback riding OR hiking.

So disabled people should stay out of the wilderness when they can
only access it by riding a horse?