Old July 5th 04, 07:07 PM
Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\)

Default Fractured front cog?

Arg!

Try these links:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadak/fracture1.jpg
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadak/fracture2.jpg
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadak/fracture3.jpg

Thanks!
Jack

"Daniel Kelly (AKA Jack)" wrote in message
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your replies.

Sorry about the failed link. It turns out my web hosts have taken their
servers off-line for some maintanance. It should be back online soon.

In the mean time, I'll try to attach a pic to this mail.

Thanks,
Jack

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"S o r n i" wrote: (clip) Bill "sure you meant 'cogg' ;-) " S.
I think he really meant "chainring." :-)

I couldn't get the link to work, either, but I would not ride with a
chainring that might fail. Not only do you risk being stranded with

nothing
but a roll of duct tape--if it happens when you are pressing hard on the
pedal, you could hurt yourself. :-(