Old March 26th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_2_]

Default Folding bicycles with fenders/mud guards ?

Paul Rudin wrote on 26/03/2007 08:54 +0100:
Tony Raven writes:

Tony Raven wrote on 26/03/2007 08:21 +0100:
wrote on 26/03/2007 03:51 +0100:
With that caveat, I'd recommend getting the bike you like best, and
adding Freddy Fenders to it.

Are they available in the UK? Google didn't help.

Sorry about the multiple posts - my SMTP server kept saying it hadn't
been sent so I kept trying.

You send news via smtp?

That's what it tells me on the posting error messages. Vagaries of the
server I post through, for reasons I don't quite understand, even though
it is set up as an NNTP account on TB.

--
Tony

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there
is no good evidence either way."
- Bertrand Russell