Old January 15th 12, 03:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Handel Barz

Default Does anyone ?

On Jan 8, 2:01*am, "Tom $herman (-_-)" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 1/1/2012 7:23 PM, 75yrs.experience wrote: Does anyone up here ever actually discuss recumbent bicycles.???

In the last decade of the 20th Century, it was a common occurrence.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!

I lost my interest in recumbents as they're totally out of my
afforability range. I don't think I've seen a recumbent in my area in
over three years now. I like to discuss mechanical areas on bicycles
and this group used to be good for "ideas" and new trends on cycling.
Maybe what we need is a way to make cheaper recumbents or "how to
build your own" discussions. i.e.: "why do "store bought" recumbents
have to be sooooo expensive?"