Old August 24th 12, 11:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

Default Ding Dong The Witch is Dead

On 24/08/2012 9:50 PM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:

Fred Flintstein wrote:

On 8/24/2012 12:38 PM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
What's frightening is that all of these people are qualified to sit on
juries.

I was excused from jury duty once because no one in
my household owned a gun. It was a target shooting case.
First we were asked who didn't own a gun and a clear
minority raised their hands. Then we were asked who
lived in a gun free household and, well, there aren't
very many of us. But that was my ticket to go home.

Only faggots don't own guns. And I ain't talkin' about queers.

Magilla

I have a .177 air rifle and have killed lots of squirrels. On the other
hand I have shagged a lot of birds over the years.

Faggots are/is a weird meat dish over here, BTW. Never tried it and
don't propose to any time soon.

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)