Old April 26th 19, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Homeless in Seattle

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 9:40:42 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 7:54:30 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:
" writes:

Did a simple Google search on the makeup of the homeless population..
My search results said 49% were WHITE. I think we can safely say
whites/Caucasians are not illegal immigrants. My results also said

How the hell can we say that? I have been personally acquainted with an
English illegal immigrant and I can assure you she was white. Nice
girl, overstayed her student visa by quite a few years. Also knew a
family of Moldovans that would have been illegal immigrants if their
paperwork had not come through -- definitively caucasian.

But they are WHITE illegal immigrants. They don't count of course. Haven't you heard Trump yipping and yapping endlessly about all the illegals down in Texas coming from Mexico? Actually Guatemala, Venezuela, Honduras, etc. But they are all Mexicans of course. Listen to every news story about immigrants. They ALWAYS talk about the Mexican illegal immigrants. Every other day there is a story about some white woman in a fast food restaurant screaming at a worker to go home and get out of the country. Maybe these workers are immigrants, legal or illegal, or are born in America citizens. But they ain't white. Therefore they are immigrants.

It is always a bit comical when people who are little effected by illegal aliens pretend that they are perfectly OK because they don't see the real problems.

It's like Jay driving down from the hill and not even looking right or left in Portland and hence he can criticize anyone complaining about the homeless problem.

WTF are you talking about?

Around here, the homeless are mostly white guys. 81% white to be exact.

https://www.oregon.gov/ohcs/ISD/RA/2...ess-Oregon.pdf

I think they're mostly Croatian and from California -- the tired, the poor, the huddle masses urinating freely. https://stumptownblogger.typepad.com...ff8c970d-800wi

-- Jay Beattie.