Old May 6th 04, 06:42 AM
flyingdutch

Default yokel sees the bright lights!

byron27 wrote:
Hi all, I am heading to melbourne on 26 june for a couple of weeks to
uphold the belief that i need to see my family every so often. Coming
from Perth where we have only had traffic lights for 10 years, i thought
maybe the melbournites on the forum could direct me towards some good,
fast training rides during the week and on the weekends, as of course,
my bike will be coming along for the ride. I am going to give the
infamous hells ride a go but as i will be on holidays i want to go out
on a ride every morning so any info would be greatly appreciated. Of
course i will have to also catch on the exploits of a certain afl team
that i rabidly support that will remain nameless until such time as i
have some info......only jokes
go the dons!

whereabouts in Melb are you staying as this may affect where you wann
ride. There are quite a few groups that meet most mornings somewher

-