Old October 22nd 12, 05:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Criminal Mountain Biker!

On Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:28:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:41:13 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2012 7:24:42 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2012 10:05:14 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html A DOG walker has been assaulted during an attempted robbery in Derby Road. Similarly, in June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

... and the charge was dismissed, because it never happened. You always leave out that, dishonest mountain biker that you are (like ALL mountain bikers).

I also left out that the sky is blue. Do you need your hand held for every tidbit of information? Idiot.

But if that's how you want to play it, YOU "left out" the fact that you were found guilty of battery and exhibiting a deadly weapon. So you're clearly dishonest too.

My point, obviously, was that you share something in common with the alleged criminal in the present thread.

No, I don't, because I was innocent. Sorry to disappoint you. As I demonstrated before, courts prove NOTHING.

See?

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm