Old February 22nd 18, 07:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp'soutput

On 22/02/18 01:52, Andre Jute wrote:

snip

In any event, by subjective measurement a la Roger's post, I judge I already have what on balance I consider BUMM's best lamp, the first series Cyo R (I also have reflectorless version but it isn't as good in lanes as the R, and I have the Fly-E with supposedly the same optics but with a very nasty hotspot), so I'm not even in the market for new lamps.

Three of those dies before I gave up on them, all inside 18 months each.
Do you go out in the rain much?