Old September 30th 13, 10:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 3:50:00 PM UTC+13, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:37:52 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Prove it then Vandeman. You are all lip and no action.

You are the proof. QED

Rubbish response. I will ask again please provide proof the charges were dismissed and you have no record. This is a very simple question. It is not a trick question. By not providing proof you simply dig yourself a bigger hole.